Dr. Crow is a Board Certified Periodontist and a member of the American Academy of Periodontology with over 20 years of experience in the field of dentistry. After graduating from the University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine, he received an additional year of hospital based training by completing a General Practice Residency at the Naval Medical Center in Portsmouth, VA. After five years of practicing general dentistry, Dr. Crow returned to school and completed a three year residency in Periodontics. During that same time, he earned a Masters of Science degree in Health Sciences from The George Washington University. After working seven years in private practice in the Seattle area, he returned to San Diego where he maintains a practice limited to Periodontics and Implant Dentistry.
Dr. Crow is married and has two children; a son and a daughter. During his free time, he enjoys his children’s sports and activities, as well as scuba diving, snow skiing, traveling, and flying as an instrument rated pilot.
- College: Stetson University, Deland, FL – Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology (1989)
- Dental School: University of Pittsburgh, School of Dental Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA – Doctor of Dental Medicine degree (1993)
- General Practice Residency: Naval Medical Center, Portsmouth, VA (1994)
- Graduate School:
- Naval Postgraduate Dental School, Bethesda, MD, Certificate of Periodontics (2001)
- The George Washington University, Masters of Science in Health Sciences (2001)
- Annual Student award for excellence in Periodontics (2001)
- Member, American Academy of Periodontology
- Diplomate, The American Board of Periodontology
- Certified in Intravenous Sedation
- Gore-Tex Guided Tissue Regeneration Certificate
- Guided Bone Regeneration training
- Chao Pinhole Surgery Certification